- Basic Tennis Parenting Classes - Starting December 4th, Wednesday Night's, 7-8 PM at Seascape Apartments, 6938 Seascape Dr., Carlsbad.
Learn the basics of tennis, so that you will be better able to help your child learn how to play. These classes are designed to be fun by learning right away how to serve, rally with a forehand & backhand, & volley. Recommended for both parents to attend! Racquets Provided. Must RSVP.
Fee: $10 per parent
This is only for Seascape residents.
- New Women's Cardio & Skill Building Class @ Lake San Marcos Country Club & Resort - starting Oct. 3rd - 10:30-12 PM - $120 per Month (most months 4 sessions- In October, extra session at no charge for the fifth week).
Class Format: This is a moving class to keep you in shape and improve on all your tennis skills. Intermediate Level. There will be playing for singles & doubles. New Demo. Racquets Available.
- 2 Coaches - 2 Hours - Advanced Juniors, College Players, Adults: Taking your game to the next level! Coaches Mike De Simone & Dennis Stojewa will do 2 Hour sessions with you. Each session includes: cardio-conditioning warm-up / skill building / stroke consistency & placement during 1 on 1 & 2 on 1 drill sessions / on-court video analysis on all your various skills-especially Serve & Return of Serve, and footwork. See testimonial here.
Rate: $140 for 2 Hours @ Altamira Tennis Club, Carlsbad or Lake San Marcos Country Club & Resort, San Marcos
Sign-up: email@example.com or call 760-602-1013.
- New Beginning Group Tennis Class - Starts the first Monday of the Month. Cool Morning at 8 AM or Cool Evening at 7 PM / Four - 1.5 Hr. sessions / Call or e-mail us. Fee: $80 per month (Sept. $100) - at Altamira Tennis Club.
- Current Locations Where Lessons Are Held - click here
- Special Tennis Offerings: Novice special - Adults or Juniors 5 hours private Instruction $200, location, Altamira Tennis Club, Carlsbad and Lake San Marcos Resort and Country Club. See schedule for times and dates.
- Junior Tennis Classes (11-15 Yrs.) Click here.
- Management Companies/Corporations who would like to start Tennis for one or all their properties - Click here
Dennis Stojewa and his seasoned and experienced USPTA & USPTR professionals will help guide you to become a more confident player.
Associate USPTA pros Mike De Simone (Oceanside); Sebby Casserino, independent contractor LSMR&CC.
See bios of instructors here.
We hope that you'll discover something better about yourself through your experience with us.
Matt Lehrer won the Pacific Coast Champion 3.5 Tournament at La Costa Resort on Nov. 10, 2013. He played several long matches before his final on Sunday. This match was a test of attrition or who was in the best physical shape! Matt persevered. Matt has made an incredible come-back after tearing his hamstring from his bone a year ago. Mike De Simone & Dennis have gradually brought him back. He's on his way to the 4.0 tournaments. Before his tear he was becoming a solid 4.0 player.
News release about Dennis from the USPTA. Click here for info.
The USPTA San Diego Division, in working with the USTA and the San Diego District Tennis Association, invites you to attend the Padres game, on August 18, 2013. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Wounded Warrior Tennis Program. Click here for info.
Dennis will be doing his cousin Karen's Montessori School, July 15-19th, in Port Orchard, Washington. This will be the forth time Dennis has ventured North. He will be firing it up again, with hopes that one of their teacher's will keep it alive for their 110 students Pre-K to 4th grade. Remember: "A light heart is a good heart"
Diana & Dennis will then be going to Edmonds to visit Anita's (her daughter) new family home.
Wounded Warriors Program Needs Your Help
Junior SSV Flex League - For all Juniors: 10/12/14/16/18 Yrs. - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - 760-781-5182 - www.ssvtennis.com.
USTA Flex League for Adults: USTA.com -- arrange matches at your level-- fall season is starrting! Flexible scheduling, play when it suits you Registration now open until August 12 - contact:www.ustaflex.com
Season goes to Oct. 20th Fee $35.
USTA members save $10 Note: San Diego County is ranked 11th in participation out of 120 areas in the country.
Tennis Festival 2013
Click here to see larger picture
Racquets for sale - Click here.
We provide racquets for all your communities. We sell new and used Head and Wilson racquets. Restringing. Restringing is available on all racquets. Prices varied according to the string required.
Tennis ball machines.
Tennis Tutor ball machine at Altamira Tennis Club - with remote.
1 hr $35 - 1/2 hr $20 - Includes balls. Call or email to reserve.
Match Mate ball machine at Lake San Marcos Resort and Country Club - No remote - 2 hrs $40 - 1 hr. $20 - 1/2 hr. $14. Call or email to reserve.
Now offering video analysis.
1.5 Hours $75 - Schedule a time.
Includes follow-up anaylsis as to what you need to work on.
Spend some time & really see what you're really doing?
Dennis' professionals are ready
begin a program that's right for you
Call Dennis for private lessons, semi-private, group lessons and for details on how you can start your own classes at your apartment or community.Call Dennis for court availability and details
about any of the tennis clinics.
Dennis Stojewa, USPTA/USPTR
Phone/fax: (760) 602-1013